For Admission, you need to fill the admission form below.
You can pay the amount as per your course in below mentioned account details
Payment mode: Cash Deposit / Cheque Deposit/ through scanning Barcode (Google Pay, PnonePe, Paytm, UPI-BHIM,Amazon etc.)
After payment you need to take screenshot/payment slip of the same and upload the payment slip in the admission form,if you are unable to upload it in admission form, you can send the payment slip/screenshot of the payment through mail on Email id: email@example.com , you can also Whatsapp on 9127074526.
Upon realisation of payment in account , you will receive admission confirmation mail on your registered mail id, with your Student LOGIN ACCOUNT DETAILS.
Once you receive the STUDENT LOGIN ACCOUNT, You can access all our videos, study materials, live classes etc from your login account.
Account Name: Bright Life Classes
Bank Name: UCO Bank
Account No: 30390210000724
IFSC CODE: UCBA0003039
Terms & Condition
- When a student seeks admission to the institute, it is assumed by the institute that he/she has an earnest purposes. He/she is expected to aim at the highest achievement in every sphere and to conduct him/herself in responsible and dignified manner wherever he/she may be.
- Incomplete form will be rejected, It is compulsory to attach an attested photocopy of mark sheet of previous class and one recent passport size photographs to the admission form. The student should also staple three recent passport size photographs along with the form.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide e-mail ID / Mobile No. of the student / father / guardian. The result of tests or any other information by the Institute will be sent to the student on e-mail ID/SMS/Call (any one) ,If he/she has not given his/her email ID /mobile no. in the Admission Test form at the time of admission Institute shall not be responsible for correspondence.
- Any change of address should be notified in writing to the office within 05-07 days.
- In case, if the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, indiscipline , disturbing, irregular in attendance, not responding properly then he/she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the in charge in this regard will be final and binding on the student. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If a student is absent without prior information for more than 15 days, he/she may be deemed to be expelled. The decision of the Institute authority will be final in this regard.
- The institution has absolute right to expel a student, if he/she is found adopting unfair practices during the screening test. In that case, screening test fee wouldn’t be return.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, shall not be given to those students who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request / personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- If the study material or any accessories provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a new one can be obtained from the institute against the payment of price determined by the institute.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phone / I-pod in the class rooms. However, if he/she carries mobile phone in the classes, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss / theft of mobile phone or valuables or cash in the Institute.
- Each student will be issued an identity card. The entry in to the class rooms/ Institute will be only with Identity Card, If the Identity card of a student is lost/ misplaced, a duplicate I-card can be asked from the Institute against payment of Rs. 50/-. If any student is found misusing the I-card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute
- The parents can enquire about the progress or any other problems concerning their wards from the institute. They can also meet the in charge with the prior appointment. Time to time the institute will also send the progress report to parents.
- Any negotiation about payment of fee or installment must be cleared and written at the time of admission, if the installment is not paid within stipulated time a further grace period of only 10 days will be given, after that admission will considered automatically cancelled and no claim will be entertained.
- The fee deposited towards a particular course is non-refundable to what so ever reason may be.
- Scholarships shall be given on the basis of merit test. Any decision concerned with the matter will be at sole discretion of the Institute.
- Scholarship on two-year program is applicable against the 2 year fee (with the last installment)
- In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the Institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the in charge will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
- The institute reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes / fee structure without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the in-charge will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
- The institute reserves the right to publish the photograph of toppers/ rankers/successful students, running classes. The institute will not be liable to any legal proceeding against such an act.
- The institute will not be responsible for eligibility, forwarding of an application form or appearance of a student in any entrance test. If a student joins any particular course & fail to appear in that very exam for whatsoever reason, no claim against the institute will be entertained.
- The institute does not guarantee of success in any particular entrance exam. Students would be accountable for their success. We will be their guide
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of the institute because of situations beyond our control or any other natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- Every dispute falls under the jurisdiction of Guwahati only.
- DECLARATION:- By joining the institution the student is bound by all its rules and regulations. I have Read & understood the above and I am aware of the services Bright Life Classes shall provide to the students. Understood that the student’s performance depends on the continuing/ participating interest on his/her part. Declare and undertake that have read and understood the aforesaid “terms and conditions” and will strictly adhere to the same at all times. I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by Bright Life Classes with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances