NDA 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates for I and II
'BRIGHT LIFE CLASSES' is the best Coaching Institute in Guwahati, Specializes in imparting training for written exam of NdA/CDS/OTA/AFCAT/CAPF(AC)/and ACC Written examinations.
We also inpart training for SSB interviews for Army,Navy,and Airforce Selection BoardS forNDA,CDS,OTA,SSC,NA,AFCAT,JAG,TES,UES,TGC,special entry scheme for Women.
Army Candidates : (SCO), PC(SL), ACC, Navy Candidates: CW, SD, HET, Air Force Candidates: F(P), GDOC, Branch Commission and NCC C certificate candidates for all wing.
BRIGHT LIFE CLASSES has achieved an enviable and unbeatable record of success for imparting coaching for NDA /CDSE EXAMINATION and SSB Interviews. BRIGHT LIFE CLASSES is the Premier, the Oldest and the Best Academy for Written examinations for NDA/CDSE/AFCAT and Services Selection Board (SSB) Interviews for officer level entry into the Armed Forces of India (Army, Navy, and Air Force).
It imparts training for the Written as well as tests conducted in the 5 days Services Selection Board, including Interview, all Outdoor and Psychological tests, Group Discussions etc including screening tests. The Academy has 10 years of experience in this field and has unbeatable track record for success.
NDA (I) 2018 Application Form has been released on 15th January 2018. NDA 2018 examination is a gateway for those candidates seeking for entry in Defence Forces like Army, Navy and Air Force. NDA exam is a national level examination, which is organized two times in a year, i.e. NDA I and NDA II. A large number of students appear in the NDA exam to secure their career in Indian Defence Services. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the NDA exam in various cities across the country. NDA 2018 Exam Schedule for Paper-I & Paper-II has been released now. Here we are providing details about NDA 2018 examination including application form, eligibility, exam dates, etc.
NDA Exam Dates for 2018 session have been released now. NDA 2018 Exam Schedule for Paper-I & Paper-II has been released now. Here we are providing the official dates of NDA 2018:
Exam Dates for NDA (I) 2018:
|Notification published||15th January 2018|
|Application form available||15th January 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||5th February 2018 (6:00 PM)
|Admit card announced||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||22nd April 2018|
|Result announcement||May 2018|
Exam Dates for NDA (II) 2018:
|Notification published||6th June 2018|
|Application form available||6th June 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||2nd July 2018|
|Admit card announced||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||9th September 2018|
|Result announcement||October 2018|
NDA Application Form 2018
- NDA 2018 Application Form has been released via online mode from 15th January 2018 (for NDA-I) & 6th June 2018 (for NDA-II).
- There is no offline application form available for NDA exam.
- NDA Registration 2018 will be done in two parts.
- In the registration part-I, candidates have to fill their personal, qualification, communication & other required details.
- After completing part-I, candidates will receive the registration number.
- In the registration part-II, students have to select the exam centers and make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Accept the declaration and take the printout of the filled application form for further use.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the authority.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100/- for general & OBC students.
- SC/ST candidates and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/ORs are not required to pay any application fee.
- The fee payment can be done via online mode (VISA/Master/Debit Card and Net banking).
- In offline mode, payment can be done through e-challan of SBI Bank
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for NDA exam:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
- Martial Status & Gender: Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.
- NDA-I Age Limit: students must have born between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.
- NDA-II Age Limit: Candidates should have born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For Army Wing: candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam organized by the State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: students should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Students should be medically fit as per the norms set by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.
- Candidates have to go through the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.
NDA Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.
- Exam Duration: Two and half hour duration will be given for Code 1 and Code 2.
- Section: The exam will consist of two sections like Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi only.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking done for wrong answers.
|Mathematics||1||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 ½ Hours||600|
- Before preparing for the examination, candidates should gather all the details regarding officially prescribed syllabus.
- The syllabus has been divided into two sections, i.e. Mathematics & General Ability Test.
- The mathematics section will contain topics like Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Algebra, Integral Calculus & Differential equations, Statistics, Probability, Vector Algebra, etc.
- The general ability section is divided into two parts, i.e. English and General Knowledge.