- When a student seeks admission to the institute, it is assumed by the institute that he/she has an earnest purposes. He/she is expected to aim at the highest achievement in every sphere and to conduct him/herself in responsible and dignified manner wherever he/she may be.
- Incomplete form will be rejected, It is compulsory to attach an attested photocopy of mark sheet of previous class and one recent passport size photographs to the admission form. The student should also staple three recent passport size photographs along with the form.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide e-mail ID / Mobile No. of the student / father / guardian. The result of tests or any other information by the Institute will be sent to the student on e-mail ID/SMS/Call (any one) ,If he/she has not given his/her email ID /mobile no. in the Admission Test form at the time of admission Institute shall not be responsible for correspondence.
- Any change of address should be notified in writing to the office within 05-07 days.
- In case, if the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, indiscipline , disturbing, irregular in attendance, not responding properly then he/she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the in charge in this regard will be final and binding on the student. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If a student is absent without prior information for more than 15 days, he/she may be deemed to be expelled. The decision of the Institute authority will be final in this regard.
- The institution has absolute right to expel a student, if he/she is found adopting unfair practices during the screening test. In that case, screening test fee wouldn’t be return.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, shall not be given to those students who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request / personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- If the study material or any accessories provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a new one can be obtained from the institute against the payment of price determined by the institute.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phone / I-pod in the class rooms. However, if he/she carries mobile phone in the classes, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss / theft of mobile phone or valuables or cash in the Institute.
- Each student will be issued an identity card. The entry in to the class rooms/ Institute will be only with Identity Card, If the Identity card of a student is lost/ misplaced, a duplicate I-card can be asked from the Institute against payment of Rs. 50/-. If any student is found misusing the I-card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute
- The parents can enquire about the progress or any other problems concerning their wards from the institute. They can also meet the in charge with the prior appointment. Time to time the institute will also send the progress report to parents.
- Any negotiation about payment of fee or installment must be cleared and written at the time of admission, if the installment is not paid within stipulated time a further grace period of only 10 days will be given, after that admission will considered automatically cancelled and no claim will be entertained.
- Scholarships shall be given on the basis of merit test. Any decision concerned with the matter will be at sole discretion of the Institute.
- Scholarship on two-year program is applicable against the 2 year fee (with the last installment)
- In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the Institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the in charge will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
- The institute reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes / fee structure without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the in-charge will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
- The institute reserves the right to publish the photograph of toppers/ rankers/successful students, running classes. The institute will not be liable to any legal proceeding against such an act.
- The institute will not be responsible for eligibility, forwarding of an application form or appearance of a student in any entrance test. If a student joins any particular course & fail to appear in that very exam for whatsoever reason, no claim against the institute will be entertained.
21.The institute does not guarantee of success in any particular entrance exam. Students would be accountable for their success. We will be their guide
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of the institute because of situations beyond our control or any other natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- Every dispute falls under the jurisdiction of Guwahati only.
DECLARATION:- By joining the institution the student is bound by all its rules and regulations. I have Read & understood the above and I am aware of the services Bright Life Classes shall provide to the students. Understood that the student’s performance depends on the continuing/ participating interest on his/her part. Declare and undertake that have read and understood the aforesaid “terms and conditions” and will strictly adhere to the same at all times. I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by Bright Life Classes with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances
30 Days before class starts – 75% of Total fee will be refunded
15 Days before class starts – 50% of Total fee will be refunded
7 Days before class starts -25% of Total fee will be refunded
2 Days before Class starts – 5% of Total Fee will be Refunded
The fee deposited towards a particular course is non-refundable to what so ever reason may be, Once Class started.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the
personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in
order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new
products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an
order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it
for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly
for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the
continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at[ email@example.com ]or mailing us at: [Office : H/No.72 ,1st Floor, Dr B Borooah Rd, opp. B.Borooh College, Ulubari, Guwahati, Assam 781007]
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The
data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing
payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase
transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards
Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the
extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction
processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them
for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner
in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different
jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a
third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in
which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Once you leave our store’s website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the
privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to
make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of
residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us
your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to
this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we
collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new
owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register
a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at[firstname.lastname@example.org]or by mail at [ Office : H/No.72 ,1st Floor, Bhubaneswar, RG Baruah Rd, opp. B.Baruah College, Ulubari, Guwahati, Assam 781007 ]
Office : H/No.72 ,1st Floor, Bhubaneswar, RG Baruah Rd, opp. B.Baruah College, Ulubari, Guwahati, Assam 781007
Mob: 9127074526, 7086289936